Are you planning a bachelorette party for your friend in the coming summer break? In that case, don’t let the stress of booking tickets cancel your plan to fly her to a new city. Alaska Airlines Group Travel makes flying in a group easier, cheaper, and fun.
As the name suggests, Alaska Airlines Group Travel is a tool that offers customers with a comfortable way of booking group tickets. However, passengers must meet the criteria for being eligible for a group booking.
As you read the blog till the end, you will learn more about the features and benefits of Alaska Group Travel. Additionally, you will also find a detailed step-by-step guide for booking group reservations with Alaska.
Alaska Airlines Group Travel Booking: Features & Perks
Before you begin to book your tickets with Alaska Airlines Group Travel, you must read the points mentioned below. There are a number of advantages that customers can enjoy when they book tickets using the Alaska Group Travel tool. To know these advantages, read on:
- A group of at least ten or more than ten passengers is eligible to make reservations under Alaska Group Travel.
- The tool is available for both domestic and international departures.
- Customers are aware that the closer the departure date gets, the higher the fare prices get. Therefore, Alaska Group Travel allows customers to book tickets 11 months in advance.
- Passengers traveling in a group can avail themselves of the special group discounts after filling out the group travel form.
- If you misspell a passenger’s name in a hurry, then you don’t need to worry. Alaska Group Travel allows passengers to modify their name details free of cost up to three days before the departure is scheduled.
- However, modifying the name of a passenger within three days of scheduled departure will cost you some extra charges.
- Alaska Airlines Group’s travel features are unique compared to other airlines. Passengers don’t have to pay a prior deposit when they make group reservations with Alaska Air.
- Passengers traveling under a group booking have the same fare price, irrespective of the booking class. This means that all the passengers pay an equal fare amount.
Alaska Airlines Group Travel is the ultimate destination if you are planning to travel with your friends, family, or colleagues. Mentioned above are just a few advantages of this tool. To know more about the Group Travel feature by Alaska, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Alaska Air Customer Service.
Book Alaska Airlines Group Travel Reservations Online
Alaska Airlines provides customers with both online and offline methods of booking reservations. The online method of booking reservations with Alaska is easy and hassle-free. So, follow the steps below and start your journey today.
- Firstly, on your preferred web browser, visit the official Alaska Air website.
- Secondly, navigate to the booking section and enter the destination.
- Thirdly, enter the number of passengers and click on the group booking given below.
- Now, look at the available flights and select the one that suits your itinerary and budget.
- Proceed towards booking the flight, and enter the necessary details.
- Now, move toward the payment method after entering all the required details.
- Lastly, select your payment method and make the payment.
- You will receive your e-tickets by email or by registered phone number.
Your Alaska Group Travel tickets are now booked. Please note that all passengers can carry their tickets with themothers. Just the confirmation number will work for all. Now that you know how to book tickets online, let’s have a look at the offline method as well.
Steps to book Alaska Airlines Group Travel Offline.
The offline procedure of booking tickets with Alaska Group Travel is the most widely used one. The Alaska Customer Service agents are available 24*7 to guide the customers through their queries. Please read the steps given below to find the step-by-step procedure.
- Dial the official Alaska Air Customer Service number 1-800-252-7522 or 1 (833) 930-2006.
- Press the key assigned for making reservations, as directed in the IVR instructions.
- An agent will receive your call shortly.
- Please provide the date of travel, number of passengers, and destination details to the agent.
- The Alaska agent will share the available flights with you, and you may finalize the one that fits perfectly with your plans.
- Then, proceed towards booking and share all the necessary details, as asked by the agent.
- Finally, select a mode of payment and make the payment.
- Alaska Airlines will send your group tickets to your registered email or phone number.
Please keep the confirmation number and tickets carefully, as they will be used at the time of departure. Moreover, all the passengers are requested to keep their itinerary details handy to ensure quick and easy group bookings.
What are the different types of Alaska Airlines Groups?
Whether it’s a destination wedding, college friends reunion, family trip, or any other occasion, Alaska Group Travel is always available. To provide a better experience, Alaska Air provides three types of groups. These are mentioned below:
- Travel Separately- If the group you’reyou’re planning to travel with has different departure locations, then the option to book tickets separately is available. However, there must be at least 20 or more passengers present in the group. Alaska Air will consider the tickets as a group travel booking only, and you can also avail of the group discounts that are available.
- Travel Together- If all the group passengers wish to travel together, then the Alaska Group Travel Together program is the most suitable one. Under this group, customers can book ten or more tickets under one reservation; moreover, they can also use the group discounts available.
- Charter Flights- For large groups traveling together, Charter Flights by Alaska Air are a cost-effective option. Instead of making 15 individual transactions and bookings, customers can book tickets under one transaction. Additionally, customers can also choose their routes and destinations as per their preference.
Whether it’s a family vacation, a business trip, or a friend’s reunion, traveling and exploring new places is always fun with the right people, so let go of the stress of booking tickets individually and choose the Alaska Group Travel program for cost-effective, easy, and hassle-free bookings. In case you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to Alaska Customer Service by phone at 1-800-252-7522 or 1 (833) 930-2006.
Recent Post Related To Alaska
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. If you want to use your Alaska Miles on American Airlines, then it is possible. Please click on ”Use Miles” when you search for your desired flight on the official app or website of Alaska Airlines.
Yes. When it comes to Alaska Group Travel, there are numerous benefits, including cheap tickets. Customers can avail of these group discounts to get cheaper flights to their destinations.
Alaska Group Travel feature offers customers two simple procedures for booking group tickets. The online method includes directly booking from the website, and the offline method includes calling customer service directly.