Are you occupied with an event that you cannot avoid? Sometimes, we have to change our plans because something more important comes up. It can be an urgent business deadline or an unfortunate event like death or illness. But does this necessarily mean that you must cancel your flight tickets?
As you read further, you will learn about the Copa Airlines Change Flight policy. This policy allows you to make changes in the time or date of your existing flight at minimal cost so that you don’t have to cancel your trip altogether. So, without any delay, start reading!
Copa Airline Flight Change Policy
As the name suggests, Copa Airlines Change Flight policy will allow the customers to make modifications to their existing Copa flight tickets. There are some change fees that are applied during the process of change, which is discussed later in the blog. However, before you start your flight change process, it is important to understand the brief of the policy given below.
- Copa Airline Flight Changes are allowed on all refundable and non-refundable tickets.
- The change fee is not the same for all customers.
- If you are planning to make changes to your existing flight ticket, be prepared to pay the change fee that is based on your fare type.
- You can make changes to your ticket before the scheduled departure date.
- Making changes in date or time after the departure of the flight will lead to a ‘No-Show,’. For this, Airlines does not permit to modify passenger’s booking.
- No refunds are available for “No-Show’, and the entire amount is forfeited by the airline.
- Customers can make changes only via the official website of Copa Airlines or by calling the customer service agents.
- If you make changes to your flight within 24 hours of purchasing the ticket, then you don’t have to pay any change fee.
- If the changes are made after the risk-free period is over, then charges are levied as per the fare type, route of the flight, and destination.
- You can make changes to your ticket as many times as you want, but make sure it is before the departure date.
Copa Airlines Change Flight Fee
As mentioned above, customers have the option to make modifications to their flight date or time whenever they want. If you want to make changes without paying a change fee, you must do so within 24 hours of purchasing your ticket.
On the contrary, making changes to your flight ticket after the risk-free period is over will cost you some amount of change fees. The amount will depend on various factors, like the ticket fare you’re holding, the route, and the destination of your trip.
Therefore, it is advised to all customers to check the official website of Copa Airlines, as the change fee is subject to the Copa Airlines Change Policy. Or, you may call the customer service executive and ask for the change fee applicable to your fare.
How do I change a flight on Copa Airline: Online Process
Now that you have read the brief of the Copa Airlines Change Flight Policy, you may start the process of making modifications to your existing flight ticket. Copa Airline provides both online and offline procedures for flight change. Given below is the step-by-step guide to the online change process.
- Firstly, on your preferred web browser, open the main website of Copa Airlines.
- Secondly, login to your account by entering the username and password.
- Third, click on the Manage Reservations section given on the homepage.
- Then, enter the necessary details to select the flight ticket that you wish to change.
- Select the new date or time as per your preference.
- Now, a list of available flights will display on your screen.
- Choose the one that best suits you, and click on it.
- If there are any fare differences, make the necessary payment.
- Finally, you will receive your new ticket.
The above-given steps provide a complete guide to changing your ticket through the online method. Remember, you need a stable internet connection for this change process, so ensure it.
How to change a flight on Copa Airlines: Offline Process
If you are facing an internet issue or are unable to change tickets online, then you can also choose the offline method. This method includes calling the customer service agent and requesting them to change your flight or using the traditional method, that is, visiting the Airport.
Below is a step-by-step guide to making changes through phone numbers:
- First, call the Copa airline customer service phone number (USA) 1 786 840 COPA (2672) / (OTA) 1-833-930-2006.
- Second, follow the IVR instructions and press the key to change your flight.
- Third, explain to the agent that you want to make changes to your existing flight ticket.
- Fourth, provide the necessary information like last name, booking confirmation number, and more to the agent.
- Now, wait for the agent to process your request and look for available flights as per your preference.
- Then, make the payment for the fare difference, if any.
- You have successfully made changes to your itinerary.
Given above is the detailed guide to the phone call method of the Copa Airlines Change Flight process. If you want to go for the traditional way, then you may visit the Copa office at the Airport and request the same.
Does Copa provide the Same Day Flight Change?
The Copa Change Flight policy allows customers to make same-day changes as well. This means that the passenger may change their flight anytime between 24 and 2 hours before the scheduled departure time and date.
Please check with the customer service agent beforehand, since same-day flight change is applicable to some fares only.
Attending business meetings got a whole lot easier because now, making changes to your trip is a whole lot easier. Read the above-mentioned steps carefully that provide all the information you need about Copa Airlines Change Flight Process.
You Should Cheeked it Out Our Recent Blogs Too
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Copa Airlines allows all its customers to make changes in their flight booking. However, you can make changes only if you make a booking through the official website of Copa or through a customer care agent.
The 24-hour change flight policy of Copa allows customers to make changes in their tickets free of cost within 24 hours of booking. After that, the change fee will apply.
You may call the customer service phone number (USA) 1 786 840 COPA (2672) / (OTA) 1-833-930-2006 and request the agent to make changes to your flight as per your preference.