There are sudden circumstances in life that force us to either cancel our plans or alter them. But what can you do when these plans involve an upcoming flight? Don’t worry because Frontier Airlines Change Flight Policy has got you covered now.
You no longer need to cancel your flight tickets because an urgent business meeting came up. Customers can now make changes to their existing Frontier ticket by following some easy and general steps.
As you read the blog till the end, you will understand how to make Frontier Airlines flight changes, the overview of the policy, change fees, and other relevant information. So, without any delay, let’s dive into the process of Frontier Airlines Change Flight.
Overview of Frontier Flight Change Policy
Before you start the process of changing flight details, please go through the highlights of the policy. The points mentioned below provide a brief highlight of what you should expect from the Frontier Airlines Change Flight process.
- With the change in flight policy by Frontier, customers can make changes to the date, time, and destination of their existing flight.
- The change fee for domestic and international flights may differ as per your flight details.
- Passengers who have a refundable Frontier ticket can make changes to their flight free of cost.
- The 24-hour Change Flight policy allows flyers to make modifications free of cost up to 24 hours after booking their ticket.
- However, the flight departure must be scheduled at least seven days after booking the Frontier ticket.
- The change fee for Frontier tickets depends on the fare type, time of booking, and ticket type of the passenger.
- Passengers who have access to the WORKS bundles can make modifications to their tickets free of cost.
- In case of a No-Show, Frontier holds the right to forfeit the entire ticket amount.
- Certain circumstances can waive the change fee, as discussed in the upcoming sections.
Change Flight Fee Frontier Airlines
Like every other airline, Frontier also charges a certain fee for the services they provide. As discussed in the above section, the change fee for each passenger depends on their ticket fare, type, and time of change. So, note the table below to know how much the flight change fee is applicable to your ticket.
|FRONTIER AIRLINES CHANGE FLIGHT FEE
|Change Flight Time
|Change Flight Fee
|Up to 24 Hours after purchasing the ticket
|60+ days before scheduled departure
|59-7 days before scheduled departure
|6 days or less before scheduled departure
Please note that if you book a flight that is costlier than the previous flight. Then you are liable to pay the fare difference. However, in case the new flight is cheaper than the earlier flight, Frontier shall not provide any refund or credit for the same. Additionally, according to the Frontier Airlines flight change policy,
Customers are not required to pay any change flight fee if:
- If you make changes to your flight ticket within 24 hours of booking your reservation.
- However, the flight must depart at least seven or more days later from the date of booking.
- If you manage to make modifications to your flight 60+ days before the scheduled departure.
- The customer has access to the WORKS bundle or the Flight Flexibility feature.
- The passenger is a Frontier Miles Elite Status Member.
Customers are liable to pay a change fee if:
- The customer makes modifications to the flight ticket 59-7 days before the scheduled departure.
- In this case, the customer is liable to pay a charge of USD 49.
- The customer makes modifications to a normal flight ticket 0-6 days before the scheduled departure.
If you have any other questions regarding the Frontier Airlines Change Flight Fee, then please call 855-981-4544 or 1 (833) 930-2006.
Frontier Airlines Waive Change Fee
There are some instances in which Frontier may waive the change fee for some customers. These are mentioned below:
- Customers do not need to pay any change fee under the 24-Hour Frontier Airlines Change Flight Policy.
- If the customer makes changes to their flight 60+ days before the scheduled departure.
- When a passenger makes changes in the WORKS bundle or the Flight Flexibility option.
- If the alternate flight provided by Frontier does not suit the passenger’s plan.
- However, this is in case of canceled or rescheduled flights.
- If the passenger cannot make it to the flight due to jury duty or military orders.
- In case of severe illness or sudden death of the passenger or an immediate family member.
- If an elite status Frontier miles member makes changes in the flight details.
Same Day Frontier Airlines Change Flight Policy
With Frontier same-day change policy, customers can make changes to their flight tickets very easily. Read the following points to understand the brief about the policy.
- Passengers holding an Economy ticket are liable to pay $50 to make same-day changes.
- Customers with refundable (Classic Plus) tickets can avail of free same-day flight change benefits.
- Free same-day flight change service is also available for Summit level members of Early returns.
The same-day flight change process is done in both online and offline modes. To make changes in the offline mode, customers can call Frontier Customer Service at 855-981-4544 or 1 (833) 930-2006. Or they may also visit the Frontier counter or kiosk at the airport. For the online method, customers can visit Frontier Airlines official website and make their desired changes.
24-Hour Frontier Airlines Change Flight Policy
Passengers who have purchased a Frontier flight ticket can make changes free of cost within 24 hours of booking the flight. However, at least seven days of difference between the date of booking and the scheduled date of departure is mandatory.
On the contrary, if there are less than seven days (168 hours) left before the departure, then the passenger is liable to pay the change fee. The amount of the change fee will depend on the ticket type, fare, and time of booking.
Additionally, if the customers have booked the flight through a travel agency, they must contact the travel agency for a flight change. Additionally, the 24-hour change policy will apply as per the rules and regulations of the travel agency.
To ensure an easy and simple flight change procedure, Frontier provides its customers with both online and offline methods of changing flights. The online method allows you to make changes from the comfort of your home, as you only require a laptop and a good internet connection. Follow the steps given below to change your flight using the online method:
- Firstly, on your preferred web browser, open the official website of Frontier Airlines.
- Secondly, login to your account by using your username and password.
- Then, click on the Manage My Bookings option and select the flight you wish to modify.
- Once you have opened the flight details, click on the ‘Change Flight’ option.
- Now browse through the flights that are available, and select one after checking the fare price and date of departure.
- If the new flight suits your reason for flying, then go ahead with the booking.
- Thirdly, choose a payment method if any change fee is applicable to your flight ticket.
- Make the payment and wait for a confirmation notification.
- Lastly, you will receive your e-ticket on the Frontier registered email or phone number.
That’s it. By following just these few steps, you can update your itinerary. If the online method is not working for you, then you may go through the offline method discussed in the upcoming section.
The offline method to modify flight details is one of the most convenient and traditional ways of flight change. You can choose this method if you are having trouble accessing the online method. Follow the general steps given below to update your itinerary through Customer Service:
- Dial the official Frontier Airlines Customer Service phone number 855-981-4544 or 1 (833) 930-2006.
- Listen to the set of IVR instructions that play, and select the key assigned for making changes in the flight.
- Now, a Frontier executive will receive your call, and you may explain to them your concern.
- Provide the preferred dates/times that you wish to change.
- Additionally, please provide the confirmation number and last name of the passenger so that the executive can access your booking.
- The agent will now share the available flights with you as per your desired itinerary.
- Finalize a flight after checking the fare and dates, and move towards the payment option.
- Make the payment with your credit/debit card or internet banking, if applicable.
- Once the payment is made, you will receive your updated e-ticket on your email ID or phone number.
Making changes through customer service agents is the oldest and most convenient method. However, to ensure a quick and hassle-free change process, customers are requested to keep their flight details handy and make payment immediately. In case you still have any questions regarding the change flight procedure, please dial 855-981-4544 or 1 (833) 930-2006 to get in touch with a human at Frontier.
Whether it’s an urgent business meeting or an unfortunate death in the family, some events are simply unavoidable. Frontier Airlines understands these circumstances and, therefore, provides customers with a chance to change their flight details. Go through the above-mentioned information thoroughly to understand Frontier Airlines Change Flight Policy. Additionally, you can also contact a Frontier agent at 855-981-4544 or 1 (833) 930-2006 in case of any questions.
See Also :-
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. The Frontier Airlines Change Flight policy allows customers to modify their flight details as per their choice. They can make changes to the route, date, and time of their Frontier flight.
The 24-hour change policy by Frontier allows customers to make changes within 24 hours of booking, free of cost. Moreover, if you make changes to your flight when there are 60 or more days left for departure, you don’t need to pay any change fee.
When customers miss their flight, the No Show policy comes into the picture. Under this policy, the airline holds the right to forfeit your ticket value account if you do not make the desired changes before scheduled departure.