Since life is unpredictable, and we never know what’s coming next, it is always better to stay alarmed and aware. In the case of vacations, sometimes life throws some sudden surprises at us, which force us to change our plans. Thankfully, the Turkish Airlines Change Flight feature is here to save all the customers.
There are always some situations in our lives that we cannot avoid, but this does not necessarily mean that we have to lose our hard-earned money. The Turkish Airlines flight change option allows customers to modify their flight details at minimal or no cost and not lose all of their ticket amounts.
Whether it’s the sudden passing of a loved one or an urgent business meeting that you cannot avoid, Turkish Airlines always has your back. But, before you begin to reschedule your flight, please read this article till the end to understand how the policy works.
What is the Turkish Flight Change Policy?
Since there are so many services offered by Turkish Airlines, it is essential to understand which one you’re heading towards. The following points provide a brief highlight of the Turkish Airlines Change Flight policy, so let’s start reading.
- The Turkish Change Flight policy states that if the customer does not purchase the ticket from the official website, airport counter, Turkish Customer Service, or the mobile app, then they must buy another ticket.
- This is because the change flight policy only pertains to the tickets purchased through the aforementioned centers.
- The policy also allows customers to modify their flight details free of cost up to a risk-free period.
- Additionally, passengers with a refundable ticket can also enjoy a zero-change-fee feature set by Turkish Airlines.
- The 24-hour flight change policy by Turkish Airlines allows passengers to make changes free of cost.
- However, the passenger must make the changes within 24 hours of booking the ticket, and the flight must depart at least seven days after the booking date.
- If a passenger makes changes to their ticket on the same day as the departure, then the change fee is equal to the entire ticket amount of the passenger.
The above-mentioned points provide a brief highlight of the policy, but there is more to that. Therefore, if you wish to know more about Turkish Airlines change flight policy, then please get in touch with Turkish Customer Service. Dial 1 (833) 930-2006 to talk to a human at Turkish Airlines.
How to change Turkish Airlines Flight Ticket?
To ensure quick and hassle-free bookings, Turkish Airlines provides customers with two methods. Both the online and offline methods to change flights- in Turkish are easy and accessible. The detailed step-by-step procedures of both the procedures are given below.
The online process to make modifications to an existing flight ticket requires access to the internet and a laptop/computer/smartphone. Please follow the simple steps given below to change your Turkish Airlines flight details.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Turkish Airlines on your preferred web browser.
- Secondly, enter your credentials to complete your account verification.
- Thirdly, click on the “Manage My Trips’ option and fill in the details as asked.
- Now, access your trips and select the trip that you want to make changes to.
- Please enter the changes that you wish to make.
- Now, the flights that are available as per your itinerary details will show.
- Please select the flight that best suits your budget and itinerary.
- Proceed towards the booking option and pay the Turkish Airlines Flight Change fee.
- Once the Airline receives your payment, they will send you the e-tickets to your email or phone number.
The procedure of Turkish customer service change flight method is the most used one. Customers who do not have access to the internet or are unable to go through the online method can opt for the offline process instead. Please follow the steps below to change your ticket details:
- Dial the official Turkish Customer Service phone number 1 (833) 930-2006.
- Carefully listen to the IVR instructions that are playing, and press the assigned key.
- A Turkish Airlines executive will now ask you for some itinerary details, such as the confirmation number, the last name of the passenger, and the flight number.
- Once you provide all the required details, the agent will begin your change flight request.
- Please provide the agent with all the itinerary details that you wish to make.
- Now, you have to make the payment using your preferred payment method, if there’s any.
- You will receive your e-tickets on your registered email ID.
Most of the people prefer the offline method over the online one. This is because there is no chance of making mistakes as the Turkish experts are well-versed in these methods. Moreover, most of the time, customers find the line busy because of heavy demand. In such times, it is recommended that all customers keep their itinerary details handy to ensure quick Turkish Airlines Flight Change.
What is the Turkish Airlines Change Fees?
Like every other Airline, Turkish Airlines also charges a minimal amount of Turkish flight change fees. However, the change fee depends on the flight route. To know the amount that you are liable to pay to the Airline, please refer to the routes given below.
- In the case of a long-haul flight, the passenger is liable to pay 200 to 400 dollars to Turkish Airlines.
- However, in some cases, the Airline may charge you around 20-30% of the ticket fare.
- If a passenger is making same-day changes, then they must pay 70% of the ticket fare as a change fee to the Airline.
- In the case of short-haul flights, customers are liable to pay a Turkish flight change fee between $60 and $120.
- If a customer wants to make same-day changes, then they are required to pay the entire ticket amount as a change fee.
- However, if Turkish Airlines cancels your flight, then you may make changes without paying any change fee.
Turkish Airlines Name Change Policy
- The name change policy by Turkish Airlines allows passengers to make changes to their name before departure. However, the customers must pay a name change fee for doing so.
- Please note that only passengers who booked their tickets through the official channels of Turkish Airlines are allowed to make these changes.
- If any passenger purchases the booking through a third-party website, then they must contact that agency to make any changes.
- The name change policy by Turkish also states that customers cannot make changes to their tickets if there is one or less than one hour left before departure.
- Customers cannot make same-day changes to their names if they are flying internationally.
- Changing the name on the flight ticket does not allow the customers to make changes to the route they have chosen.
- If any passenger has already completed the check-in process, then they are not permitted to make any name changes.
- However, if they do want to make changes after check-in, then the full ticket amount is charged.
Turkish Airlines Date Change Policy
- The date change policy by Turkish Airlines prohibits customers from making changes to their flight date on the same day as departure.
- Any passenger who wishes to change the date of their international flight must pay a change fee of somewhere between $200 and $350.
- However, the exact amount of the change fee depends on where you are going and when you are changing the date.
- If a passenger did not buy a seat at the aircraft during the booking procedure, then they cannot use the date change policy by Turkish Airlines.
Since emergencies can come in our way anytime and anywhere, we should always have backup options ready. However, you don’t need to panic anymore because Turkish Airlines Change Flight Policy is here to save you. If you have any other questions, please dial 1 (833) 930-2006 and speak to a live person at Turkish Airlines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. The Turkish Airlines Change Flight feature gives all the customers a chance to make modifications to the name, date, and route of their flight ticket.
Turkish Airlines provides customers with two methods to change their flight details. The online method requires the customer to visit the official website of the Airline. Meanwhile, the offline method requires customers to call the airline customer service directly.
If you wish to speak to a live person at Turkish Airlines, then please feel free to do so. The customer service number for Turkish Airlines is 1 (833) 930-2006.