Exploring new cities and trying new adventures is always worth it when it’s done with the people we love. To ensure that your college reunion or family trip is carried out smoothly, book your tickets using the Vueling Group Travel feature. You no longer need to worry about booking reservations for 15-20 people individually. This is because the Group Travel procedure allows customers to fly together under one ticket only.
As you read the blog till the end, all your answers will be solved immediately. All topics regarding the procedure to book group travel, group travel policy, and benefits of group travel are covered in detail below. However, if after reading the blog, you still feel stuck, please dial 00-34-931-51-81-58 or 1 (833) 930-2006 and get in touch with a live person at Vueling Airlines.
Vueling Airlines Group Travel Policy
Knowing the Vueling Group Travel Policy before you proceed with making the reservation is essential. The following points provide key highlights of the Group Travel Policy by Vueling Airlines. Please go through them thoroughly and then proceed towards making the booking.
- Customers are advised to book their Group Travel tickets at least seventy-two hours before the flight is set to depart.
- A minimum number of ten passengers qualify for Vueling Airlines Group Travel Booking.
- Making a group booking request 90 days before the scheduled departure makes your request valid for seven days only.
- Vueling Airlines keeps you in the loop via email or phone call about all the relevant information regarding your group travel booking.
- If the group that is traveling is athletes or students, then they must provide a valid certificate to Vueling as proof.
- Customers can make changes to their flight at least 15 days before the scheduled flight departure.
- However, only flight changes and date changes are permitted. Passengers cannot make changes to the destination of their flight.
- Vueling Group Travel makes traveling with loved ones easier, affordable, and hassle-free.
Now that you know the overview of Vueling Group Travel, you can move ahead and understand the procedure. To make Group Bookings easy and convenient, Vueling provides customers with both online and offline methods of making reservations. Read the upcoming sections to know more.
The online method of booking group tickets at Vueling is easy and convenient. Customers can easily make their reservations from any corner of the world, whether they are at home or at work. Read the steps below to book Vueling Group Travel through the online method.
- Firstly, navigate your preferred web browser to the official website of Vueling Airlines.
- Secondly, enter details like departure, destination, date of departure, and more on the booking page.
- Thirdly, enter the number of passengers to qualify as a group booking.
- Now, hit the Search button.
- A list of available flights will open now, as per your itinerary.
- Check the timing and fares, and select a flight that suits your purpose of flying.
- Now, follow the on-screen prompts and keep adding details as asked to make the booking.
- Lastly, choose the payment method of your choice and make the payment.
- Once your payment is received by Vueling, you will receive your e-ticket on your email ID.
- Finally, please keep the email saved and use it on the day of departure.
By following just these simple above-mentioned steps, you can travel with your loved ones to any city that you want. If the online method does not work for you, please refer to the offline method discussed in the next section.
If you prefer the traditional and most widely used method of booking tickets, then read the steps below. However, to ensure quick and easy Vueling Group Travel reservations, please keep all the details handy.
- Dial the official Vueling Customer Service Phone Number 00-34-931-51-81-58 or 1 (833) 930-2006.
- Listen to the IVR instructions carefully, and press the key assigned for making reservations.
- Once the agent receives your call, explain to them that you want to book group travel with Vueling.
- Please provide all the itinerary details and passenger details as requested by the vueling agent.
- The agent will then share the available flights with you. Please select a flight that best suits your budget and itinerary.
- Now, provide any other details that the agent asks for and move towards the payment.
- Choose your choice of payment method and make the payment.
- You will shortly receive an email with your e-ticket and other group travel information.
Customers can also choose to visit the Vueling counter at the airport and make their group booking. Finally, when you receive your e-ticket, save it and use it further to attain the boarding pass for your group.
Why choose Vueling Group Travel?
There are many reasons to fly with our loved ones. And similarly, there are many reasons to choose Vueling Group Travel to book tickets. Given below are some points that will definitely make you choose the group travel feature by Vueling.
- One price for all passengers – The price for all passengers in the group remains the same, irrespective of the booking class, fare type, seat, and more. The airline divides the total fare into equal parts for all.
- Flexible terms and conditions – Customers can easily make cancellations or changes under the Vueling Group Travel program. Passengers can also modify their ticket details up to a certain deadline.
- Easy payment options – Customers don’t need to pay the entire amount while booking their group travel. Paying 30% of the total amount reserves your seat on the aircraft, and you may pay the rest of the amount six weeks before the scheduled departure.
- Top-notch quality service – Whether it’s special assistance, meals, or any other special requirements, customers get the best service at all times.
- 24/7 assistance – In case any passenger has any questions related to their group travel, they can easily contact Vueling Customer Service. Please do not hesitate to call Vueling Customer Service at the phone number 00-34-931-51-81-58 or 1 (833) 930-2006.
Traveling with friends and family is always a quality experience. But when it comes to booking tickets for so many people, customers sometimes experience stress. Therefore, to ensure easy and hassle-free group bookings, book your tickets using the Vueling group Travel feature. If you wish to know more about the process, please get in touch with a Vueling expert by calling 00-34-931-51-81-58 or 1 (833) 930-2006.
Recent Post Related To Vueling
Frequently Asked Questions
Vueling provides customers with both online and offline processes for booking tickets. You may visit the official website of Vueling Airlines or call the customer service phone number.
There are numerous benefits of booking your group travel with this feature. For example, there is one fare price for all the passengers, irrespective of their seat placement. Moreover, you can avail of group discounts as well.
A minimum number of ten passengers is required to book tickets under the Vueling Group Travel program. If there are less than ten passengers, then customers need to book tickets individually.