One of the best ways to be around the people you love is by traveling with them. Traveling alone to a new city is peaceful, but exploring the beauty of a new place with your friends is fun. Whether it’s a college reunion, cousins going on a trip, or a family annual trip, Air Canada Group Travel makes everything easier.
Air Canada Airlines Group Travel, as the name suggests, is a feature where a big group of people can fly together. Traveling through the group travel option allows customers to not only fly in peace but also avail of discounts and special fares.
As you read this blog till the end, you will learn about the different procedures to book your Air Canada Group Travel tickets, the benefits of this feature, and more. If, after reading, you have doubts, please dial Air Canada Customer Service Phone Number 1-888-247-2262 or 1-833-930-2006.
Air Canada Group Travel: Terms & Conditions
Before any customer proceeds towards booking their ticket, they must understand the terms and conditions of the policy. Below are the highlights of the policy:
- In order to fly with Air Canada Airlines Group Travel, a group of ten or more passengers is mandatory.
- Moreover, these ten members must fly on the same date and time as everyone else in the group.
- Customers who are joining the flight from different locations but flying to the same destination can also avail of the group discounts.
- A discount between 5% and 12% is available for individuals traveling as corporate groups, families going to a wedding, and sporting teams.
- As per the Air Canada Group Travel Policy, if any passengers fail to board or cancel their flight, they are not eligible for a refund.
- Air Canada does not provide any refunds or reimbursements in such cases. The amount, once successfully paid, is non-refundable and non-transferable.
In case you have any other questions regarding the Group Travel policy by Air Canada, don’t worry. Please call Air Canada Number 1-888-247-2262 or 1-833-930-2006.
Air Canada Airlines Group Travel Booking
Customers traveling in a group of more than ten people can book their tickets with the Air Canada Group Travel feature. The airline provides customers with online and offline methods to book their group travel tickets. Both these procedures are simple and easy, so let’s start by reading the steps for both.
The online method of booking Air Canada Group Travel is mentioned in the below steps. All you need for this method is a stable internet connection, a laptop, and a comfortable place.
- Firstly, on your preferred web browser, search for the official website of Air Canada, which is www.aircanada.com.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Book’ option that is available in the menu given above.
- Secondly, in the drop-down box, you will see a Group Travel option; click on that.
- You will now see various options like Air Canada Vacations, Meetings and Events, Air Canada Jetz, and more.
- Click on any of these options as per your purpose and requirement. You will also notice different quote request forms for all options.
- You will now be redirected to a new page, where you will see a red button.
- By clicking on the red button, you can request to ‘get a group quote.’ A form will now open that you must fill duly and submit to Air Canada.
- When you submit the form, you will also see a special request and additional information option.
- Click on it if you have any queries or specific requirements.
- Thirdly, you will receive the group travel quote from the airline. Once you accept the quote, your booking will be finalized.
- Rest assured; you have to enter the passenger details and itinerary details like date of travel, arrival and departure for all passengers, etc.
- Lastly, make the payment with your credit card or reserve your tickets, if applicable.
- Finally, your Air Canada Group Travel tickets are booked.
If you wish to make any changes to your group booking or have any other queries, then Air Canada is there for you. The Air Canada Customer Service is available 24/7 for all customers, whether it’s to enquire about a policy or cancel the flight. So, dial Air Canada Customer Service number 1-888-247-2262 or 1-833-930-2006.
If the online method did not work for you due to internet issues or any other problem, please don’t panic. Thanks to Air Canada, customers can now book their group travel tickets with the traditional method. All you need to do is call the Air Canada Customer Service on their phone number.
Read the steps below to know the detailed procedure:-
- Firstly, dial Air Canada Phone Number 1-888-247-2262 or 1-833-930-2006.
- Secondly, listen to the IVR instructions as dictated and press the key as required.
- Thirdly, an Air Canada representative will answer your call.
- Explain to them that you want to book group travel tickets.
- Now, please provide the details of the itinerary and personal information, as asked by the agent.
- This may include arrival and departure locations, date of traveling, passenger’s full name, age, and more.
- The agent will now find flights for you, and you may then choose the one that best suits you.
- Once you select your flight, proceed towards the payment option.
- Make the payment with your preferred credit card, and you will receive your e-tickets on your registered email.
- Finally, your Air Canada Airlines Group Reservations are booked.
That’s it! You only need to follow these general steps given above and begin your adventurous journey with your loved ones. In case of any doubts, please call 1-888-247-2262 or 1-833-930-2006.
What are the benefits of Air Canada Group Travel?
There are various reasons why a group of more than ten people should use the Air Canada Group Travel. Apart from discounts, other perks also exist in this feature, so read on and look for yourself.
- Discounted Fares: Air Canada provides all customers with reduced fares when they make reservations using the Air Canada Group Travel Policy. These discounts can make a huge difference and can help you save more for the trip.
- Seat Preference: The airline provides group travel customers to choose the seat of their choice. Moreover, they are allowed to select their seats free of cost at the time of booking their group travel.
- Easy Check-in: Checking in for a group of 10-12 people is a big task. However, Air Canada has dedicated check-in counters for group travel at some locations in the United States and Canada. These counters ensure quick and hassle-free check-in for people traveling under the Air Canada Group Travel policy.
- Selective Payment: Groups traveling with Air Canada can enjoy the deferred payment facility offered by Air Canada. This policy allows customers to make some part of the payment while booking and the rest before departure.
Given below are just a few benefits of Group Travel. If you wish to enquire more about this policy, then please call Air Canada Customer Service at 1-888-247-2262 or 1-833-930-2006.
Group Travel is a unique feature that offers the utmost care and satisfaction to all groups. Making reservations under this policy is easy, and you can choose either the online or offline method to make the bookings. In case you have any questions, please get in touch with a live person at Air Canada.
See More Air Canada Related Post :-
Frequently Asked Questions
According to the Air Canada Group Travel, a group of at least ten or more people is required to qualify for group booking. Only then can you avail yourself of the discounts, travel schemes and more.
If you have to cancel your group travel booking, then a full refund is out of the question. However, the customer is required to pay a cancellation fee, as per the Group Travel policy.
Individuals who have questions or queries can contact Air Canada Customer Care at 1-888-247-2262 or 1-833-930-2006. The agents are available 24/7 and will patiently cater to all your needs.