Sometimes, due to some unavoidable circumstances, we have no other option than to alter our plans. This may include a vacation in the winter holidays or simply a business meeting in another city. Hawaiian Airlines is based in Honolulu, which provides an easy Hawaiian Airlines Change Flight policy.
If you are unable to make it to the flight due to any reason, then you may opt for the Hawaiian Airlines Flight Change process. As you read further, you will learn more about the detailed procedure and other relevant information related to the Hawaiian Change Flight process.
Hawaiian Change Flight Policy: Key Points
As the name suggests, Hawaiian Airlines Change Flight policy allows customers to make changes to their already booked flights. However, like every other airline, there are some rules and regulations that come with the policy. Before any customer proceeds toward making changes to their Hawaiian flight ticket, they must understand these terms.
Hence, the points given below highlight the Hawaiian Change Flight policy, so read below
- Passengers can make changes to their flight’s date, time and location.
- No passenger needs to pay any Hawaiian Flight Change fees if they wish to modify the main cabin or a higher fare ticket.
- Passengers who purchased their flight using the HawaiianMiles don’t need to pay any change fees.
- The time frame to make changes to the flight ticket is up to one hour prior to the flight’s departure.
- The Hawaiian Change Flight policy states that if the passenger makes changes within the set time period, then they don’t need to pay any change fee.
How to Change Hawaiian Airlines Flight Online?
The process to make changes to your Hawaiian flight ticket is easy, and you can do it from anywhere. All you need for the online change process is a laptop, a good internet connection, and your flight details.
To know the detailed step-by-step procedure, follow the general steps given below
- Firstly, visit the official website of Hawaiian Airlines on your preferred web browser.
- Secondly, click on the Manage Bookings section given in the top right corner.
- Now, click on My Trips.
- In the space given, enter the confirmation code, along with the passenger’s last name.
- The page will redirect now, and there, you will see a Change Flights option. Click on it.
- Now, choose the flight to which you want to make changes and click on continue.
- Then, provide the new travel dates and destination in the area given, and then click on Search New Flights.
- From the flights available, choose a flight that suits your itinerary.
- Check the fare price, dates, and route, and finalize a flight.
- Select seats on the flight as per your comfort.
- Now, proceed toward the payment option and choose a mode of payment.
- Lastly, make payment, and you will shortly receive email confirmation with your new itinerary.
If, for any reason, you were unable to change your Hawaiian Flight, please refer to the offline method of changing flight.
Offline Change Flights- Hawaiian Airlines
Customers who wish to make changes to their Hawaiian ticket in the old traditional way may refer to this method. The Hawaiian Airlines Customer Service is available 24/7 to assist the passengers.
Read the steps below to understand the procedure in depth
- Dial the Hawaiian Airlines Customer Service phone number 1-800-367-5320 or 1 (833) 930-2006.
- Listen to the IVR instructions carefully, and press the assigned key for reservations.
- Once a Hawaiian Airlines representative answers your call, tell them that you want to make changes to your existing ticket.
- Provide the ticket details to the agent, including the confirmation number and last name of the passenger.
- Now, provide the agent with the new flight dates and routes that you wish to take.
- From the available flights provided to you by the agent, select one that suits your itinerary.
- Please share your personal details, as asked by the representative, to ensure booking.
- Finally, proceed towards payment and choose a payment method of your convenience.
- Make the payment and wait for a confirmation.
- Lastly, you will receive your e-ticket on your Hawaiian Airlines registered email or phone number.
Hawaiian customer service change flight method is the most convenient and easy method to modify flights. However, due to heavy demand, you may find some delays sometimes. Moreover, the customers must keep all the flight and passenger details handy so that the process is completed quickly. Along with this, customers can also make changes to their flight tickets at the Airport or through the Mobile app of Hawaiian Airlines.
What is Hawaiian Change Flight’s 24-Hour Policy?
Also referred to as Hawaiian Airlines Same Day Change Policy, the 24-Hour Change Policy provides the utmost comfort and the easy-change option to all customers. The passengers can make changes to their flight tickets free of cost within 24 hours of booking the flight. Additionally, passengers can make changes to their flight on the same day as their departure. However, they must do so at least one hour before the scheduled departure. Please note that passengers who have already checked-in are not eligible to make modifications to their flight tickets.
Hawaiian Flight Change Fees
The charges to change Hawaiian Flights vary from fare to fare. Also, some fares do not require any change fee at all. Hence, it is better to contact Hawaiian Customer Service once before making changes and confirming whether a change fee is applicable or not. Read the below provided fee structure to know more:
- If any customers book their flight with HawaiianMiles, then a charge of $50 is applicable as change fee.
- Any passenger who wishes to make changes in their flight ticket from the USA to Japan, may do so after paying $300 as change fee.
- If a passenger wants to make any other changes in their Hawaiian Flight ticket, then the change fee may range from $50 to $300.
- A change fee of $200 is applicable when you make changes in your domestic flight.
- However, a charge of $50 as change fee is applied if you have made booking through HawaiianMiles.
- A change fee of $30 is applied when making changes within neighbouring islands.
- Lastly, some additional fees is applied if a passenger makes changes to a ticket that they booked through a travel agency.
There are times when life events force us to cancel our pre-existing plans. But with Hawaiian Airlines, you can modify your plans instead of canceling them. The Hawaiian Change Flight process discussed above is easy and quick. In case of any other queries, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Hawaiian Airlines Customer Service at 1-800-367-5320 or 1 (833) 930-2006.
Some More Post Related To Hawaiian Airlines
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Hawaiian Airlines Change Flight Policy allows its passengers to make changes to their existing flight tickets. This includes modifying the date, route, and time of the Hawaiian Flight.
Hawaiian Airlines understands that sometimes people have only one option to change their flight details. Therefore, the airline does not charge any change fee to the customers. However, if the new flight fare is more than the existing flight fare, then you must pay the difference.
The detailed step-by-step procedure to make changes to your flight’s date is mentioned above. You may choose the online or the offline method to change flights.
Hawaiian Customer Service is available for all customers 24/7. Whether it is cancellation or modification, please feel free to call at 1-800-367-5320 or 1 (833) 930-2006.