Are you planning to travel to your dream destination next month? Do you need any help in planning dates or booking dates? Don’t worry, because RwandAir provides all their customers with easy and quick ways to talk to a live person at RwandAir. Whether it’s a booking issue or an inquiry about the policies, you can get answers to all in just a few steps.
As you read the blog further, you will learn about different ways to speak to a live person at RwandAir. So, please read the blog carefully and, till the end, choose the best and most suitable way to connect with a RwandAir customer service agent.
The most convenient and hassle-free way to talk to someone at RwandAir is by directly calling the RwandAir Customer Service Number +250788177000 or +1-833-930-2006. The detailed step-by-step guide to speak to the customer service representative is given below. So, without any delay, let’s start reading!
How do I Speak to a RwandAir Representative?
It is always a good idea to talk to a live person at RwandAir, in case you have any booking or any other related query. This is because the RwandAir agents are not only experts in their field but also are very warm and welcoming. No matter where in the world you are, you can speak to a RwandAir Representative anytime and from anywhere. Different numbers are available on RwandAir’s website for easy and quick calling from different areas of the world.
Speak to a RwandAir Representative via Phone Number
Talk to a live person at RwandAir and get your queries resolved in just a few minutes. The phone call method is the most traditional since it is easy and hassle-free. No matter your query, whether it’s a cancellation request or a flight change request, you can do it all with just a call.
Since this is the most used method, you may sometimes face delays or find the call waiting when you dial the RwandAir Customer Service phone number. Therefore, it is recommended not to call at peak hours. The detailed step-by-step procedure to contact a live person at RwandAir through a phone number is below.
- Firstly, on your smartphone, dial the RwandAir Customer Service phone number +250788177000 or +1-833-930-2006.
- Secondly, listen to the IVR instructions very carefully.
- Thirdly, press the key assigned for your particular request, for example, cancellation of a reservation.
- Then, please maintain patience and wait for the customer service representative to answer your call.
- Once the call connects, explain to the executive that you want to cancel your ticket.
- Please provide all the necessary details like booking confirmation number, last name of the passenger and more to the executive.
- Please allow the agent to work on your request.
- Once your booking is successfully canceled, you will receive an email confirmation on your RwandAir registered email address.
- Finally, your ticket cancellation request is completed using the RwandAir customer service by phone.
NOTE: Please keep all the booking details handy when you call the customer service agent. This is to ensure quick and smooth functioning of cancellation or any other requests. Moreover, even though the customer service agents are available 24/7, it is better to call late at night or early in the morning to avoid waiting.
RwandAir: IVR Dialer Full Process
At times, when passengers are in a hurry, they tend to miss the IVR instructions that are directed when they place a call to the RwandAir customer service. Hence, it leads to dialing the wrong code or placing the call all over again. So, to avoid chaos and panic, a detailed guide to the IVR instructions is mentioned below.
1. First, dial the RwandAir Customer Service phone number +250788177000 or +1-833-930-2006.
2. the following IVR instructions will be directed to you on the call. Please press the number that suits your purpose of calling.
- To make flight reservations with RwandAir, please Press 1.
- If you want to modify the date or time of your existing flight, please Press 2.
- In case you have any carry-on or checked baggage query, Press 3.
- To raise a complaint against RwandAir service, please Press 4.
- If a passenger wants to enquire about offers and other flight details, Press 5.
- In case of any other special request, Press 6.
3. Once you press the respective key, the call is automatically transferred to the concerned representative.
4. Now, explain your request to the RwandAir Customer Service executive and wait for them to process it.
5. Please provide any needful details, like email, phone number, full name, and more, while the agent works on your request.
6. Finally, end the call once your request is resolved successfully.
How do I Talk to a live person at RwandAir from the United Kingdom?
As mentioned earlier, there are different RwandAir customer service phone numbers worldwide. Some of them are mentioned in the table given below.
|CITY/COUNTRY||PHONE NUMBER||EMAIL ADDRESS|
|Mumbai, India|| +91 22 4203 4203 /
+91 22 4203 4204
|Madrid||+34 911 087 email@example.com|
|Dubai||(+971) 43 555 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Paris||0033 1 86 46 79 72||reservationWB.email@example.com|
|London||+44 (0)1293 874 firstname.lastname@example.org|
| Australia &
|+61 2 8248 email@example.com|
Speak to a RwandAir Representative via Live Chat
If you are looking for a quick and easy method to talk to a live person at RwandAir Customer Service, then Live Chat is another option. Passengers who cannot get in touch via phone number due to waiting calls or other reasons can follow some easy and general steps below.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection on your laptop or computer.
- Firstly, open the official website of RwandAir Express: https://www.rwandair.com/.
- Secondly, enter your username and password to log in to your RwandAir account.
- Thirdly, click’ Contact Us’ at the bottom of the page.
- Then, select the ‘Chat with us’ option from the others.
- Please wait for the website to redirect you to the chat window page.
- You can now send a message in the conversation box explaining your concern.
- Please provide any necessary details, like last name, booking number, etc, if needed.
- Lastly, save the transcript once your request and end the chat.
If you are unsatisfied with the solution or still need to speak to a RwandAir customer service executive, please call +250788177000 or +1-833-930-2006.
How do I speak to a Live Person at RwandAir via Email?
Passengers who do not have very urgent queries or cannot talk to a live person at RwandAir customer service may choose the Email option. Email is another way to contact the airline, as it allows you to attach documents to the mail and send them to the executives. Passengers will receive a reply to their concerns within 24 hours. Hence, please stay patient while the agent works on your request.
Follow the steps given below to send an email to RwandAir Customer Service:
- Open the email account on your web browser registered on your RwandAir account.
- Now, in the ‘to’ section, type Dreammiles@rwandair.com.
- Frame a short and crisp subject for your email.
- For example, ‘Inquiry about Pet Policy by RwandAir.’
- Now, draft your email and make sure you cover all the points.
- Please refrain from writing very long emails as they are time-consuming.
- Attach any documents in the mail, if required.
- Remember to mention your contact details at the end.
- Send the email and wait for 24 hours to receive a reply.
Even though it generally takes up to 24 hours to receive a reply from RwandAir customer service, sometimes the emails get missed. This happens generally because of huge demand or sudden consecutive emails simultaneously. Therefore, do not send your email at peak hours to ensure the executive sees your email.
How do I talk to Someone RwandAir via Social Media?
Another method to get in touch with RwandAir customer service is by using their social media platforms. In the times where everything is accessible with a few clicks, social media has become a part of it. To provide instant RwandAir updates and for query resolution, you may connect with RwandAir customer service through the following links:
- Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/flyrwandair
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/flyrwandair/
- LinkedIn: https://rw.linkedin.com/company/flyrwandair
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FlyRwandAir/
Customers can reach out to the airline by either dropping a message request or by tweeting/posting. The customer service team will reach out to you and solve your query as soon as possible. To check updates and other news about RwandAir, you may also check their YouTube channel.
How do I make a complaint to RwandAir?
If any customer faces any disruption in plans or wants to raise a complaint against RwandAir, then they may do so by following ways.
Customers may send an Email to the official email address of RwandAir. Ensure to mention all the details of the complaint, attach documents if needed, and frame the subject accordingly. Additionally, remember to add your contact details at the end.
2. Phone Number
Another way to place a complaint to RwandAir is by calling RwandAir customer service phone number +250788177000 or +1-833-930-2006. Listen to the IVR instructions carefully, and press the assigned key for complaints. Once the representative receives your call, make your complaint.
3. Visit Office
For those who prefer the traditional ways to file a complaint to RwandAir, you may also visit the ticket office. There are various locations across the world, so make sure you check the address of your particular region. Once you reach the office, get in touch with a customer service agent and file a complaint.
RwandAir: Brief Introduction
- RwandAir is Rwanda’s national air carrier.
- Kigali International Airport is the main operating base of RwandAir.
- The airline started its journey as Rwanda Express back in December 2002.
- The head off of RwandAir is located on the topmost floor of the Kigali International Airport, Rwanda.
- The airline flies to various destinations, including Belgium, Burundi, Central African Republic, Mumbai, Kenya, and many more.
- Currently, RwandAir is operating 13 aircraft, including Airbus A330s, De Havilland Canada Dash 8-Q400s, and more.
RwandAir is the national carrier of Rwanda and has an impeccable record in terms of service and safety. The customer service executives are welcoming and experts in their field, which leads to easy and quick problem resolution. If you have any queries, then speak to a live person at RwandAir customer service by either of the above-mentioned methods. Or, give a call at +250788177000 or +1-833-930-2006 to get in touch with a live person at RwandAir.
You Should Cheeked it Out Our Recent Blogs Too
Frequently Asked Questions
The RwandAir customer service executives are available 24/7 to cater to your needs. From the table given below, check the customer service number for your particular region and give a call.
To ensure instant and stress-free resolution of problems, RwandAir provides many methods to contact customer service. These are Live Chat, Email, Social Media, Head Office, and by calling their phone number +250788177000 or +1-833-930-2006.
If you are facing a problem in contacting RwandAir customer service, then you may request a call back from them. To request a callback, customers may send an Email or start a conversation on the Live Chat option. However, be sure to mention your contact details in both methods.
If you are currently in London, UK, then you may get in touch with RwandAir Customer Service by calling their phone number +44(0)1293 874 922. Additionally, you may also drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers residing in Paris, France, may visit the head office to get in touch with customer service executives. The address is 122 Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008, Paris- France. Or they may also call at 0033 1 86 46 79 72.