A journey well shared is a journey well enjoyed.” Sometimes, a beautiful sunset is best enjoyed with a group of people with whom we share our love and experiences. To ensure that your every trip is worth reminiscing, Lufthansa Airlines brings you Lufthansa Group Travel. The Airline offers all the customers an exciting chance to travel with their loved ones without any problem.
Whether it’s a business trip, a college trip, or a family trip, Lufthansa makes every group travel possible. However, the group must include at least ten or more passengers. Now, if you are wondering what is the point of choosing group travel and why not simply book tickets the original way, read the blog until the end.
Lufthansa Airlines Group Travel comes along with various benefits for all customers. You will read about them in the information below, but some general benefits include Group Seating, Discounts and offers, Priority check-in, flexible payment options, and more. Read below for more detailed information about Lufthansa Group Travel processes, benefits, availability, etc.
Lufthansa Airlines Group Travel: Detailed Process
Are you planning to have a reunion with your friends? It is always fun to reconnect with your loved ones after a long time, and having a great view in addition makes it much more memorable. Lufthansa Group Travel process is very general and can be done in just a few simple steps. Customers may contact Lufthansa through phone number, email, or directly book their tickets through the official website. Some of the major steps that you must take care of are:
- Enter necessary details: Basic details of the group booking, like origin and destination, dates of travel, number of passengers, and other necessary details.
- Estimated Expense: As per the booking details that you have provided, Lufthansa will now quote you an amount for the group travel.
- Confirm Reservation: If the quoted amount is acceptable, proceed with booking by adding detailed information about passengers, time, and more.
- Make the Payment: Now, with your preferred mode of payment, make the payment as per Lufthansa Airlines Group Travel rules.
- Get the tickets: As soon as your payment is received for the group travel, Lufthansa will issue your tickets to you via email.
- Manage your booking: If any passenger wishes to change group booking, they may contact Lufthansa Group Travel customer service. The phone number for making changes or adding services to a group booking is +49 69 86 799 799 or +1-833-930-2006.
What documents are required for Lufthansa Group Travel?
Some documents are a must-have when you are planning to travel. Similarly, apart from Passport, there are some documents that passengers must carry when traveling in a group. The required documents also depend on the destination, but to summarise the important ones, read the documents mentioned below and make sure you match the checklist as per your destination.
- Passport: Any passenger who has chosen Lufthansa Airlines Group Travel to visit an international destination must remember to keep their Passport with them.
- Visa: This particular document depends on the destination. Some countries require visas from tourists, and some may not. So, before you book your tickets, make sure you check the country’s Visa requirements.
- Confirmation: All passengers must carry a confirmation number or email of their Lufthansa Group Travel. You may be asked to show your booking confirmation during check-in.
- Medical Documents: If any passenger traveling with Lufthansa has a disability or a certain medical condition, the passenger must carry medical documents stating the same.
- Travel Insurance: Since anything can happen at any time, it is recommended that all customers purchase travel insurance when they book their tickets. Doing so will save you from unnecessary expenses and other unforeseen experiences.
What are the different ways to book Lufthansa Airlines Group Travel?
To ensure easy and hassle-free Lufthansa Group Travel, the Airline provides all customers with several methods to book their group tickets. The detailed step-by-step guide for all the methods is mentioned in the next section. For now, read the methods for group reservation below, and choose the one that seems the most comfortable to you.
- Via Phone Number: Lufthansa Group Travel reservation is only one call away. Passengers can call the Lufthansa customer service number +49 69 86 799 799 or +1-833-930-2006 and make reservations.
- Via Mobile App/ Website: Another easy and quick way to book your group travel is by simply visiting the official website of Lufthansa Airlines. All you need for this method is a stable internet connection.
- Email: While customers use emails for complaints and other reasons, they can now use the Email option for booking their group travel. This will help you in receiving a quote for your group travel request.
There are no hard-and-fast rules for group travel bookings; you do not need to panic about it. All the Lufthansa Group Travel procedures are quick and 100% reliable. Regardless of the above methods, remember to keep all the details handy to ensure quick bookings. Now, let’s read the steps for all in detail.
Book Group Travel Tickets Via Phone Number
This is the easiest and most convenient method of booking your group travel tickets. Follow the steps given below to get the tickets successfully:
- Firstly, dial the Lufthansa Group Travel phone number +49 69 86 799 799 or +1-833-930-2006.
- Secondly, listen to the IVR instructions carefully and press the number that is directed for group bookings.
- Thirdly, wait for the Lufthansa representative to answer your call.
- Now, provide all the necessary group booking details to the representative, for example, the number of passengers, arrival and departure location, dates of travel, and any other requirements you have.
- The next step is to check the different group travel options, like flight schedules, discounts available on group bookings, fare types, and more.
- Then, from the flight alternatives given to you by the representative, choose the flight that best suits your dates and budget.
- Upon finalizing the flight, please provide all the necessary details of the passengers, like their full names. Please carefully dictate the spellings and names of the passengers to avoid any confusion on the ticket.
- Now, to finalize the booking, please pay with your preferred credit card or any other mode of payment accepted by the Airline.
- You will receive an email confirming your Lufthansa Group Travel reservation on your registered account. Please keep a hard copy of the reservation during check-in.
Book Lufthansa Group Travel via Website/Mobile App
If you are looking for the easiest and hassle-free method of booking your group travel, choose the online method. With this method, you only need a stable internet connection, a laptop, or a downloaded Lufthansa app on your smartphone to book your group tickets. To know the detailed steps, read the points given below.
- Firstly, navigate your preferred web browser to the official website of Lufthansa Airlines.
- Secondly, look for the ‘Group Bookings’ option on the website and click on it. On the contrary, in the case of the mobile app, go to Menu and then click on ‘Group Bookings.’
- Thirdly, once the group bookings webpage opens, enter all the necessary passenger details for the travelers, like date of traveling, origin and destination, number of employees, and more.
- Then, look for the available flights per your given details, and choose the one that suits you the best.
- Once you have found the Lufthansa flight that best suits your plans, finalize it.
- You must enter the passenger and other required details to book the Lufthansa Group Travel.
- Then, go through the details again to confirm the information provided and proceed towards payment.
- After checking the fares and details correctly, follow the on-screen prompts for the payment option. Make the payment carefully with your preferred method of payment.
- Finally, you will receive your successful Lufthansa Airlines Group Travel reservation as an e-ticket on your registered email.
Book Lufthansa Group Travel via Email
If the online website method does not work, you may also email Lufthansa. Follow the general steps below and book your Lufthansa air ticket by email.
- First, navigate your web browser to the official website of Lufthansa Airlines, which is https://www.lufthansa.com.
- Second, click on the ‘Contact Us’ page at the bottom of the webpage.
- Third, look for the email address given there or click on the contact form. Look for the ‘Group Travel’ or ‘Groups and Events’ option to find these.
- Fourth, now open your email account and start to compose an email. Mention the travel dates, number of passengers, destination, and other necessary details in the mail.
- Please Note: Sending crisp and quick email content is better than writing long emails. This method saves time and ensures quick group bookings.
- Fifth, in the email, request a quote from the Airline for your planned group booking reservation.
- Sixth, the Lufthansa Group Travel representative will send you a quote and available flight options per the details you sent.
- Seventh, from the flight options available, select a flight that suits your purpose, budget, and dates.
- Eighth, pay with your preferred method once you have found a suitable flight.
- Ninth, when Lufthansa receives your payment, they will send you a booking confirmation to your registered email address.
- Tenth, sometimes, mostly in a few hours, you will receive your ticket on the email address that you use in the future for check-in.
What are the Terms and Conditions associated with Lufthansa Group Travel?
No matter the policy, every Airline has a set of rules and regulations regarding the services they provide to their customers. This includes the Terms and Conditions of Group Travel in the case of Lufthansa.
- Firstly, the criteria to meet the first requirement of Lufthansa Group Travel is to have at least ten or more passengers on the same departing and arriving flights.
- Moreover, if the group includes children, they must be at least 12 years old and accompanied by adults.
- Secondly, acceptable payment methods include credit card and bank transfer, which should be done within seven days of making the reservation.
- However, if a passenger pays in Germany with a foreign credit card, they may face additional fees.
- It is essential to provide the names of all the passengers traveling in a group at least two weeks before the flight’s departure.
- If the group fails to provide the names of all the passengers, then Lufthansa holds the right to cancel the booking and apply a cancellation fee to the group.
- Lufthansa Airlines Group Travel tickets are usually issued about two weeks from the date of the flight’s departure.
- Regarding Group Travel reservations, rebooking the flight is not allowed.
- If the tickets still need to be issued, then the passenger can change their names free of cost.
- However, if Lufthansa already issues the tickets, then changing the names of the passengers will cost 100 Euros per passenger.
- However, one exception on the change fee is that if the passenger has a legal reason (marriage) to change their name, no change fee is levied.
- Canceling a group ticket when there are less than two weeks left before the flight’s departure will lead to a refund of the unused taxes and fees only.
To get an answer to any group travel-related query, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Lufthansa. The phone number for Lufthansa Group Travel representative is +49 69 86 799 799 or +1-833-930-2006.
What are the Benefits of Group Travel with Lufthansa Airlines?
There are numerous reasons to book group travel tickets using the Lufthansa Airlines Group Travel offer. These include:
- Flexible and Easy: Booking a group travel allows you to easily modify or cancel your group tickets within the given time frame.
- Same Price: The price for all passengers in the group is the same. Lufthansa names it as One Price Per Passenger.
- Great Service: Passengers who travel in a group booking receive the best services. These include special airport assistance, overnight stays, special meals, and more.
- Single price for all flyers: Generally, Lufthansa divides the seats and their prices according to seat types. However, in the case of group travel, all the seats are of equal amount, thereby providing maximum comfort at a minimum price.
- Cost-Efficient: Due to the Single Price for passengers rule, customers can save a good amount of money upon booking Lufthansa Group Travel, regardless of the number of people in the group.
Traveling with friends, family, or colleagues is essential to bonding and building stronger relationships. However, when on a trip, staying together from the start is more important. To ensure this comfort, Lufthansa Group Travel service offers all passengers to travel safely and in utmost peace with Lufthansa Airlines. The above-given information answers all your questions about Lufthansa Airlines Group Travel. However, if you still feel confused and want to speak to a customer service representative, please get in touch with +49 69 86 799 799 or +1-833-930-2006.
You Should Cheeked it Out Our Recent Blogs Too
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. The Lufthansa Group Travel service offers great deals and discounts when passengers travel in a group. However, please remember that you can avail of these discounts only if your group has ten or more members.
The Lufthansa Group Travel service provides passengers various benefits. These include special assistance at the airport, specific meals, transfer facilities, easy booking, discounts on tickets, and more.
Once you have successfully paid and received your e-ticket, you may use it online or at airport check-in. You will then receive the boarding pass on your respective email, and you may then continue with the boarding.
Yes. Lufthansa Airlines allows all customers to travel with their loved ones, whether it is for a family event or to attend their favorite artist’s tour. Visit the official website of Lufthansa and make your group booking successful now.
Passengers facing check-in problems or even booking their group travel may contact a Lufthansa Customer Service representative by calling +49 69 86 799 799 or +1-833-930-2006.