Every trip is memorable when it is spent with people that we love. Are you also planning a family getaway in the coming long weekend? Don’t worry about the tickets because Spirit Airlines Group Travel is here to make everything possible. Now, you can make successful bookings with Spirit Airlines without facing any stress or confusion. As you read the blog till the end, you will learn about Spirit Group Travel, how to make reservations, and what are its benefits. So, let’s dive in!
What is Spirit Airlines Group Travel?
As the name suggests, the Group Travel feature by Spirit offers passengers a way to travel together stress-free. Planning a trip is difficult, but booking tickets for 10-12 people seems much more difficult. But not anymore. Spirit Airlines Group Travel allows ten or more ten passengers to fly as a group and avail themselves of the opportunities that come with this feature.
Read the points given below to understand how Spirit Airlines Group Travel Booking works and what does it offer:
- Passengers traveling in a group are allowed to make modifications to their tickets free of cost.
- However, you must make the changes at least 30 days before the scheduled departure of the flight.
- Passengers only need to make part of the payment at a time. Spirit allows customers to make partial payments.
- However, in order to confirm seats of your choice, you must pay some particular amount set by Spirit.
- Making a Spirit Airlines Group Travel Reservation gives you a personal travel expert.
- The Spirit agent will answer all your queries and resolve all your questions regarding your group trip.
- In the group travel program, there is one price for all the passengers in the group.
- Customers can avail discounts and airline offers when they make a group booking.
- When you make a booking, you receive a quotation from Spirit for your reservation.
- However, the quotation is applicable only for 24 hours, so you must make up your mind till then.
- The minimum number of passengers allowed under one group is ten.
- All these ten or more than ten travelers must have the same itinerary.
If you have any other questions regarding the Spirit Airlines Group Travel program, please get in touch with Spirit. The phone number for Spirit Airlines is 844-989-7283 or 1 (833) 930-2006.
How to book Spirit Airlines Group Travel?
To ensure an easy and simple booking process, Spirit Airlines provide customers with both online and offline method. Customers can choose any of these methods to book their Spirit Group Travel reservation. Given below are the detailed step-by-step procedures of both. Choose whichever method seems convenient to you.
Did that one trip you planned in college finally come through? Or are you traveling for a destination wedding along with your family? If yes, then choose the Spirit Airlines Group Travel program to get unbelievable discounts.
To book your Spirit group travel ticket online, you must have a laptop/computer and a stable internet connection. The online method allows customers to book tickets from anywhere in the world, even when they are on the go.
Read the steps below and book your group ticket now:
- Firstly, on a web browser of your choice, open the official website of Spirit Airlines.
- Secondly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the ‘Contact Us’ page.
- Now, the support page will open. There, you will see a link for Group Travel.
- Thirdly, click on the group travel link, and it will lead you to the Spirit Airlines Group Travel webpage.
- Now, open the group travel form and fill it with all the details that are required.
- Lastly, submit the form.
Thereafter, Spirit will e-mail you a quoted price within three business days. Additionally, you will also receive important points regarding your Spirit group booking. Go through the quote sent by Spirit Airlines, and if it suits your budget, then proceed towards making the payment. Remember, it’s your choice if you want to make partial or full payment. Additionally, the email will also contain an expert’s number, whom you can call if you have any questions regarding your group booking.
If the online method is not feasible for you, or you’re stuck at some step, then you may opt for the offline method. This method involves calling Spirit Airlines Customer Service to make group bookings.
The offline method is the oldest and most widely used method of booking tickets. Therefore, you may find the line busy at times if you call at peak hours. Moreover, to book tickets quickly and without any confusion, please keep all the itinerary and passenger details handy.
Read the steps mentioned below to book your Spirit Group Travel ticket through Customer Service:
- Firstly, dial the official Spirit Airlines phone number 844-989-7283 or 1 (833) 930-2006.
- Several IVR instructions will play then, so listen to them and press the key assigned for making reservations.
- A Spirit Airlines representative will answer your call now; explain to them that you want to book a group travel ticket.
- Please provide your itinerary details, like origin, destination, and date of travel.
- In the next step, provide the correct passenger details, like full name, age, boarding place, and more.
- The agent will then send you an email within a few business days, stating the quote for your group travel.
- If the quote falls within your budget, then you may proceed towards making the booking.
- If not, then you may call the agent assigned to you, whose number is written in the quotation email.
That’s it. Your Spirit Airlines Group Travel is now booked. In case you have any other questions, please call Spirit Airlines Customer Service at 844-989-7283 or 1 (833) 930-2006.
What are the benefits of the Spirit Airlines Group Travel program?
There are numerous benefits associated with the group travel feature offered by Spirit. So, if you are planning a group trip, consider booking your tickets using this feature.
To know the perks, read below:
- Passengers can get confirmed seats of their choice without paying the full amount 60 days prior to the departure of the flight.
- Those who have made a group booking can travel without a ticket to their destination.
- Making modifications in the name is free of cost up to 30 days prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.
- When you purchase a group travel ticket, you get a person Spirit expert for your queries.
- The dedicated agent answers all your questions regarding the trip and provides assistance when necessary.
Traveling in a group is always fun, and those are some memories you always cherish. So, without any further delay, make your Spirit Airlines Group Travel reservation today. If you want to know more about the feature, please call Spirit at 844-989-7283 or 1 (833) 930-2006.
See Some More Post Related To Spirit Airlines
Frequently Asked Questions
To book tickets with the Spirit Airlines Group Travel, you must have at least ten passengers. If there are less than ten passengers, then you must buy individual tickets.
No. If you cancel one ticket, then Spirit Airlines will cancel your entire group travel reservation.
Spirit provides customers with both online and offline methods of booking tickets. If you wish to book tickets through the customer service, then call at 844-989-7283 or 1 (833) 930-2006.